|onion (finely chopped)||30g|
|carrots (finely chopped)||10g|
|pork belly (filleted)||40g|
|Otafuku Yakisoba Sauce
(adjust the amount of sauce according to the volume of the noodles and vegetables)
- 1Heat a hot plate to 220 degrees C, place the noodles on a clear space and warm them through.
- 2Add the pork belly (cut into bite-size pieces), and cook thoroughly using the whole hot plate.
- 3Add onion, carrot and cabbage in that order, and cook well.
- 4Mix the noodles with the ingredients given in (3).
- 5Add Yakisoba Sauce and mix together.
- 6Finally, add aonori to complete.