"Sasaki Shouten"opens on 3rd Street in the town of Yokogawa in Hiroshima City by the company founder, Seiichi Sasaki (Sake, Soy Sauce sales begin, etc).
- Brewing vinegar production begins
- The city is entirely destroyed by the atomic bomb
- Rental of Hiroshima City's Sake Brewery in Nagatsuka in the town of Gion; Brewing vinegar production begins again.
Beginning of sauce production and sales
Factory is moved to the town of Oshiba in Hiroshima City
Otafuku Vinegar Manufacture, Ltd is founded
Sales for new product "Okonomiyaki Sauce" begins
- Sales for new product "Yakisoba Sauce"begins
- Sales for new product "Takoyaki Sauce'begins
- Tsutomu Sasaki takes office as the second president
- Introduction and use of dates as an ingredient in the recipes
Company name is changed to Otafuku Sauce, Ltd.
Inauguration of Commerce and Trade Center in Nishi-ku, Hiroshima City
- Shigeaki Sasaki comes into office as the third president
Sales of 500g "bag bottle" of Okonomi Sauce
- Establishment of the Tokyo Branch Okonomiyaki Research Center
- Completion of the Daiwa Factory
- Teruo Sasaki comes into office as the fourth president
- Establishment of the Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka
Okonomiyaki Research Centers
Yasufumi Sasaki comes into office as the fifth president
Development of the Okonomiyaki Department
- Establishment of the Okayama Okonomiyaki Research Center
- Otafuku Group obtains ISO9001certification
Alliance with Union Sauce, Ltd.
Shigeki Sasaki comes into office as the sixth president
- Opening of the Takamatsu Okonomiyaki Research Center; Relocation of the office
Opening of the Wood Egg Okonomiyaki Building
- Change of holding company's name to Otafuku Group, Ltd.
Opening of the Sendai Okonomiyaki Research Center, Relocation of the office
Opening of the "Otafuku Fukkuru Preschool" in workplace
- Completion of the Qingdao Factory in China
Completion of the Los Angeles Factory in USA